Stisted Village Hall is situated in the picturesque village of Stisted.
This popular village hall has been serving the community for over 50 years and is now a sought-after venue for the surrounding area.
To view the Hall please ring 07716 990599 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be delighted to show you around.
- A spacious separate entrance foyer leads into the main hall
- The large main hall is light and airy. It is licenced for up to 140 people – tables and chairs are available.
- The stage is approx. 10m2 with storage and dressing rooms.
- A self-contained bar area has its own serving facilities with ambient and cold storage.
- The kitchen includes a double range style cooker with electric ovens, grill and 6 gas hobs, fridge/freezer, and crockery for 60 settings.
- A grassed area accessible from inside the hall which is ideal for a marquee, bouncy castle or a children’s play area.
- Safe off-road set down and parking.
- Facilities include 2 dedicated car parking spaces adjacent to a ramp making all areas accessible.
This exceptional village hall has:
- Performing rights license (PRS and PPL)
- Flexible hiring arrangements
- Licenced for commercial use
- Modern kitchen facilities
- Regulatory certificates for electrics and fire appliances
- Fully heated
- ‘Black-out’ style curtains